Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beth Donnelly?

Several characters in a dream a couple of days ago kept repeating the name "Beth Donnelly" to me just before I woke up. I don't know why. I don't know anybody by that name. If your name is Beth Donnelly, maybe you'd have an idea why. Feel free to drop me an email or make a comment on the blog. I did try Googling the name, but got no solid clues since I didn't know what I was looking for. Last time I got a random psychic hit like this I never figured out why, but I keep trying. That's about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Beth Donnelly. And on 8-18-07 I got married. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Paul Hood said...

Thanks Beth! It's still mysterious, but I'm OK with mysteries. 8-18-82 is my stepdaughter's birthday, just to add to the mystery. Belated congratulations on your marriage and thanks again for writing.
-- Paul