Monday, August 13, 2007

The day job report

My top selling photo (above).

Sheryl's top selling design.

Of course, Sheryl's top seller has outsold mine to the tune of being nine times more popular. I, however have figured out how to catch up. Sheryl has a very competitive nature, but she's not always aware of just how competitive she really is. I've noticed how often she'll copy or otherwise compete with the things that I do without even thinking about it. But here's her achilles heel: she can't eat much ice cream without feeling sick. I can. Sure, I may gain twenty pounds, but while Sheryl is lying on the couch clutching her gut and wondering why she ate another ice cream cone-- I'll use that precious time trying to design new t-shirts, greeting cards. . . (insert evil laughter here).

No comments: