Friday, November 21, 2008

Catching up on photos


Shot this one blind out front of Yan Flower restaurant-- stretched my arm out and pointed the camera in order to get the background I wanted. Only took two tries, yay!


Messing around inside at the same restaurant, seeing what strange things I can make the camera do. Not much retouching on this one.

Same restaurant as we were leaving, I liked the cig holder and the rocks. Never have been a smoker myself but always liked the idea of breathing smoke and fire.


I never really get tired of mallards on water.


Another scene in my general neighborhood.


Last plum on the tree, in November. This one is about thumb sized.


One of Pipa's strange behaviors is finding odd nooks for herself. She's nervous because she knows we're moving.

Round the corner from us.

No comments: